Our accountancy services are designed to give you more time to spend running your business rather than worrying about deadlines etc.. Therefore, if you are required to complete an Income Tax or Corporation Tax Self Assessment Return (or both) by HM Revenue and Customs, we can ensure that it is completed correctly and fully to ensure that you have complied with all relevant regulations and guidelines and have claimed all tax reliefs and allowances available to you. We will file the accounts and tax return with HMRC and Companies House, if required, on your behalf.

We can do this in conjunction with producing your annual accounts if you are a director of a company or self employed or as a stand alone exercise if you are employed and/or rent out property and/or have a Capital Gain to declare. Don’t forget that Capital Gains on UK Property now need to be filed within sixty days of sale completion, not on your annual tax return as it was previously unless the two happen to coincide.

We can work with you to produce a business plan including profit & loss and cashflow projections for your bank or investors and can produce monthly or quarterly comparison reports with your actual figures to ensure you can answer any queries they may have.

We will help you to complete all relevant forms in a timely fashion if you want to set yourself up in business or as a subcontractor and ensure that you know when, and comply with, all relevant deadlines for filing and paying any tax liability. We can register you for MTD VAT, a PAYE Scheme, a Pension Scheme or CIS.

All phone calls, meetings and advice given throughout the year are included in your annual bill for completing your accounts and tax return, subject to “reasonable use”. We reserve the right to charge for our time if we feel this is being abused.

If you are unsure about any of the above and whether you need to complete any of it, just get in touch with us for an informal chat.

MJD Accountancy Services, Newquay